CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Being me~

Blog dead?

almost..


I am hyperactive, insane, talkative, daring..
nope, think again..
I'm actually quiet and shy..

Being not myself is what I'm good at.
To fit everyone around, I have to be not myself.
Then,
just what exactly am I?
I'm elmo.
I like quiet.
I like to imagine.
I like to dream.
I like to draw confusion arts where no one else can understands.
I like to sit at a corner and dream.

That's the reason I've not been blogging for days - being myself.
My fantasies are far to huge and you can't imagine it.
Sometimes I hope I'm in my own dream world instead of reality,
its too hurtful to stay here.

I just heard a news, sad news.
Kyna's mom has passed away yesterday.
I'm sorry to hear that my dear.
I just hope you're alright.
Stay strong, god bless.

Ah, I'm sorry, there's nothing in my head anymore.
I wanna be back into my dream world.
Balcony will be my bed today.
Nite~

0 comments: