CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hmm~

Who's not afraid of loneliness? I bet everyone does.
I'm also included.
Back when I was young, I used to stick with parents almost 24-7.
And now I'm an adult, I can no longer stick to them 24-7.
Instead, I stick to someone close.


Back then, when I wasn't single, I used to keep smsing my loved ones or called them till I'm tired, and then I go to sleep.
If she's overnighting at my place, I'll just hug her tight till I fall asleep.
Till now I'm still the same, not a single change.
If you put me in loneliness, I really will become emo. And it has become a phobia to me.
Just like now, even when I'm working.
I woke up early in the working to get to work. And I'm alone in my own table.
I don't know anyone in the office. Lunch break is always by myself.
Even when finished working, I walked back home myself.
I seriously will lose control one day if I'm at the limit.
Probably my head burst and I go insane~
Its unbearable..


But I am single now, who can I stick to?
Stick to guys? I'm not gay, pls..
Stick to girls? Probably you'll feel annoyed. Since I ain't something to you. And it's even odder if you're taken.
So I have to hide this piece of me inside, to not be bothered.


I had taken up 2 part times, there goes my 1 week.
Weekdays working in LexisNexis, weekends working as promoter.
Last week I was at The Curve promoting Ideal milk.
Next next week will be in Sunway Pyramid.
1 week 7 days are all fully booked by work.
I am tired, and soon-to-be sick. I'm having headaches for the past 2 days.


Someone asked me, 'where goes all your fantastic stories?!'
sorry, I don't have any ideas till now. :D
Maybe when love invades my world again, I'll have the inspiration to write again~
Or maybe not.



Mostly everyone knows I like to draw. But I'm taking up electronic engineering course instead.
So now my dad allows me to change course. But should I?
I mean its not I'm not interested in electronics either. I'm just bad in theories, but good in practicals.
So what should I do? I don't know.
And I don't know can I really survive in designs. Its been some time since I last drew.


I wanna make myself believe that I'm okay~

0 comments: