CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bored holiday!

New sem time table rocks!
well that's when I first saw it..
now I kinda bored of it.. every thursday is holiday, but HOU SIEN AHH!!!!
sold my game account, nothing to do, all my manga repeated read dono how many times liao, can almost hafal the whole story line -.-

have my lunch around 1.30pm together with my housemate..
then we both go to feeling cafe play snooker! cause we both are so dead sien..
played 2 rounds, and it was sooooo much fun.. roughly 1 hour inside xD
back home le sien again.. hahahhahaha~

smsed princess, and she's not feeling well~ =(
cham lor, I start to worry leh~ kenapa mou din din sick de?! ><
I pray for you to recover after your beauty sleep =]
<3 *hugs* <3

this week, 3 person moving in into metroview~ that means, 3 metro friends!
whee~~ got company to have dinner together liao =DDD
well dono what else to say xD

back to doing maths 3!! whee~~~

0 comments: