CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

First time blogging

Wheeee~~ yeah FIRST time blogging =D somehow excited xD
but then this month is nothing to be excited bout..

back during CNY, when I'm at my hometown Johor, i can't feel the atmosphere of it at all.. Although everyone around the neighbourhood of my grandma lights up fireworks like nobody business at all mannnnn...

recieving angpaos, eating together, lao sang~ everything is just very normal..
and i was sooooo ANGRY that my uncle is SOOOOO uh... selfish, and bla bla bla..
he throws my cubic collections and 1 is spoilt T_T dam him!
he complain alot, DRINK DRANK DRUNK is what he do best, SMOKES too! grrrrr~

on feb 16th i overnighted at my uncle's house, which is in a small little kampung..
the cold weather without a fan, refreshing air, I couldn't sleep at all..
So I ended up doing my Maths 3 till late 2am xD

and yeahhhhhhh~ my Maths 3 chapter 1 is almost complete! =D
my grandma gave me RM100 angpao for my birthday~ wheeeee~
my best present I recieved, is a wish from a special someone ><>< left ="(" up ="P" 3 =" 2" it ="]">( It is still not the end of the world even if his final answer is to leave your world.. Dont waste your tears on him too, as he dont trust the real you in front his eyes.. He is 'polluted' by the words of others.. Surely it is hurtful, but get over with it =3 you know what i've been through too, you know its 10 times worse than you can even imagine.. So yeah, cheer up, I've already stood up arent I? It is a learning process, towards maturity.. One day you'll know what I mean, that all your past is just a joke, and what you really want, is hard to find..

tomorrow is the day where college starts! wheee~~! cant wait xD
miss my friends, miss college, miss moment of studying~

maybe it's to early, but.... good nite my blog! xD nite everyone that reads this~ and nite princess ><

0 comments: