CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Depression~

Yet another day..
Woke up late on the first day hahahaha~
well who cares.. today ppl all 'bai tian gong' lar, come or no come also same nia xD

1st class 8am, guess what, TAMADUN ISLAM! -.-
LECTURER SOME MORE! wheeeeeeee~
after lecturer, TUTORIAL! OMG 3 hours 30 minutes of tamadun islam...
I started to disturb a friend of mine in class by sms~
she just keep laughing bout my msgs and complained bout the teacher in front talking 'alien languages' LOL

3 hours passed extremely fast because me, her and my roommate are chatting the whole time xD
and we planned to go for karaoke in sungai wang~ WHEEE~~~~~ =D
BUT somehow my driver DONO THE ROAD OMGGGGGGGG we turn here turn there, thanks to my roommate we managed to find it XD good job! hahah!
welllll, turn here turn there, we finally decided to just sing in red box @ low yat..
SING K SI BEH SIOKKKKKKKK~ XD

when we're singing K, she, told me something.. I wasnt shock, or even happy, but i'm sad and become emo...
she told me that when end of january, she asked me out to have a DRINK with her, yes i mean drinking alcohols, I declined as exams are extremely near and I havent prepare at all..
well then the story begins~

she went to drink with 2 guy and 1 gal.. due to her family problems, she was sooo sad and depressed, she got drunked cause of overloaded alcohol..
1 of the guy, had a crush on her for a loooooooong time d.. he, actually raped her...
I was so sad when I heard this.. Because if I was there, things like this wouldn't had happened..
She had a bf she has no feelings on at all, and now this guy came out, is really driving her crazy..
I started to think.. Is this the work of an devil inside a person? Or was it unlucky of her?
Surely no matter how much a person had a crush on another person, they wouldn't do things like that..
A devil's work indeed.. Devils can't be controlled..

I actually cried because of this.. Why la why Mr Henry? Why didn't you accompany her? This thing can actually be stopped.. Why did you rejected her offer? You always wanted to go for clubbing isn't it? DUMP ASS
Sigh... the more I think, the more sad I gets.. At times, things like this always happened, depressed is all we can do.. Regrets too..
Every single sentences I wrote, my tear falls, because I felt that I'm to be blamed because I could've stopped it from happening.. You're my friend you know, gal? so I care bout you..
Do get some sleep today, I know it has been a bad month for you.. But I'm willing to be there for you if you need someone to talk to..

me and my roommate reach back home at about 6.30, and we help our friends to search for rooms, as their contract ends this week..
we then have dinner together too~
back again at home, wash clothes, and started to blog..
I had no idea what i'm writing and what i've wrote, cause really tak de mood to perfect it.. pai seh..

I'm sorry..

0 comments: