CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Emo~

EMOOOOOO!!!
uhh!! so dam tired + pissed!

why tired?

thursday is holiday, but i didn't take a nap at all, so i'm awake start from 9am..
went to cell group and also dinner with cg members from bout 7pm~11pm..
after that, me, my roommate and my friend helped 1 of friend to move house, till 2am! woot!
then we go makan makan @.@ till 3am something..
we then stayed at my place playing computer game till 6.30am LOLcontinued, I stay awake till 11am and sit LRT back to my house~reached here and until now, langsung tak sleep! OMG!
40 hours did not sleep! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

why pissed?

SOME PEOPLE WILL ONLY COMPLAIN!
'fed up with people that are rude... Is that will cost you a price to be polite???'
This is a post from someone in my fb friendlist, and UH!! I KNOW YOU'RE MENTIONING BOUT ME KAY! I'M SMARTER THAN YOU THINK DOINK!!
I smsed you ASKING you to return my pendrive CAUSE you've kept it for almost 1 month, also, you used my phone for 2 months, I DIDN'T CHARGE YOU! You tak nak beli tak pe, but do you even feel PAI SEH borrow stuffs that ppl wanna sell? and say I rude?Chinese has a very good sentence, WANNA SAY BAD THINGS BOUT PPL, SAY BOUT YOURSELF FIRST!
you dont know who hated you, but I know, and it is not a small amount..
I dont see improvements from you even you've said it before..
'rude people do not appreciate nice people around him'owh? NOW I SEE! your friend is actually talking bout me, that you dont appreciate me at all! why I say this ah? BALIK RUMAH THINK YOURSELF~ Wont cost you a price at all 1..3 years after suffering from my past, I never treat a person BADLY unless you treat me BADLY, so WHATEVER I'M TREATING YOU NOW, IS HOW YOU TREATED US! REMEMBER THAT~!

0 comments: