CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Barrier~

We were stranger back then..
My mui introduced you to me
and we're friends from that day onwards..

- I broke through your 'stranger' barrier

We seldom talked even we are friends..
The most is we talked through facebook..
We started talking and chatting everyday..
We then upgraded from friends to good friends..

- I broke through your 'friends' barrier

We then gets closer and closer..
Hang out, shopping, and movies~
like what close friends always do..

- I broke through your 'close friends' barrier

We shared our experience in everything..
And listened to each other..
We then became best friends..

- I broke through your 'best friends' barrier

I've gain your trust, and you've gain mine..
Together we trust each other fully without doubts..

- I broke through your 'trust' barrier

You told me bout your family problems..
And I'm there for you all the time, share the pain together..

- I broke through your 'family' barrier

Right now, I wanna break through all your barrier..
And together we become one..
Can I...?


and friends!
just how many barriers has you broke through mine? :D

0 comments: