CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Black and white~

'In my opinion, I think you are a nice person.
You seem to ignore people's view on you though maybe you deep inside, you care about what they think of you.
You want attention because you don't get that at home or when you are small.
So, like you said before, you find it from somewhere else.
Besides that, at times because you want attention, you can act like a small kid as deep down, you are still one.
but you can be serious and mature if needed.
but people don't see that.
You are emotional at times too because you need to release it from within you.
Probably due to the past, people don't listen to you.
So you want them to realize how you feel inside.
You get annoyed easily if people judged you too quickly or wrongly because you feel people don't understand you.
There are lots of times when you feel lonely too.
All alone and uncared for.
You try not to change how you view yourself or your beliefs but give in at the end because you are forced to.
You are trying to be mentally strong but problems and people break you.'

this lil gal.. omg.. she really knows me soooo well..
aww.. I'm so touched.. =]
I guess its time for me to notice you now XD
we didn't hang out much since we knew each other,
but you can see so much from me, I'm impressed!
Its wise to take up psychology course!
Good decision..

Anyhowwwwwww
I'm bored..
dead bored..
Sorry Audrey, didn't reply you much
moodless these days neh~
sorry to all my mui's too
didn't talk much and reply in msn..
finals is coming very soon,
Monday it is..
Here I pray for all my friends
blessed by god
and everything will turn out fine~

Life is black and white as I see now.
And I'm not saying it out here.
Deal with it.

0 comments: