CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tired day again~

Woke up around 10am~
and went to college to study in library with coursemate~
along with my contact lens WHEEEEEE~
I love it! =D

well yeah,
today have AutoCAD examination~
I finished very quickly and tried to help others
but its an exam, lecturer scolded me =(
sorry to those who I promised to help!

so had lunch with bunch of close friends in canteen~
lunch @ 3.30pm WOOT! XD
and then we're back to library studying till 5.30pm~
thanks to someone, sms me and woke me up~
I fell asleep @.@

just when I was back home,
a friend called saying she's locked inside her room~
wanted me to unlock the door HAHAHAHA!
yeah spended 1 hour to unlock the door
and FINALLY she 'came out from the darkness' XD
HAHAH sry I can't stop laughing =D

we then had dinner together around 9pm~
along with ks and 1 friend of his~
had lots of fun and chit-chat till 10+
hohoho they rushed home for assignments~
and yeah,
I continue making my TRANSFORMER!
WUHUU!! IT'S DONE!!
ks's transformer BOOM XD
after my hand of god touched it
his transformer is working fine! XD


There! It's done! 24V at maximum! So its perfect! WOHOO!
well I got shocked by the electricity when fixing it -_-
my hand, uhhhh till now still 'vibrating', so pain~

these days,
felt so moodless,
I can't become emo at all,
which means I can't think of any idea for blog.
Is it cause finals is coming?
But I don't feel the stress at all.
Is it cause I'm tired?
But I had a loooong rest for few days d.
Just as I'm trying to figure it out,
someone msn'ed me and I've got my answer.
-my heart is not in pieces, but in dust form.
it is so small that I gave up on fixing it back together.
fixing a dust back into a heart shape,
it will definately takes a long time,
but it seems that I've given up shaping it back.
My thinking and thoughts had changed.
So does my personality.
Where they go? I don't know.
I just know that I can't get them back anymore.
Everytime my heart breaks into pieces,
I'll fix it.
But no longer how long I've fixed,
once its broken again, it breaks into even smaller pieces.

Heartless me..
I don't know what else to say..
I don't know what to do either..
All I know is ignoring it and continue walking..
Off to bed I'll be going..
Trying to ignore everything..

0 comments: