CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Its enough~

no offense eh.. Just writing what I feel..


- To not look back at your pass
Yeah of course I know. But no matter how far I run, my past seems to follows me. The distance is always the same, I don't know why.
Indeed, forgive and forget. But I forgive and never forget.
Things I hate and you do it to me, I'll never forget in my life.
I'm totally sick of love, and I really hate it alot now.
Betrays, triangular love, and lots, I've experience soo many of those.
Enough is really enough. I believe everyone knows my tears doesn't falls easily,
but in this post, when I remind myself 'it's enough, Henry',
my tears falls.
My life is just a joke.
There's times I like you, and there's time I don't need you at all.
What's this? No idea. It is said to my crush, quite some time ago, but I did not say it.
I forced myself, like, or love, or whatever it is,
if there's a feel on someone, vanish it before its too late.
I will never really wanna fell into that thingy anymore.

Maybe it's true, I can't live without 'you'.
Maybe it's true, I CAN live without 'you' too.
Seriously, the moment you see me emo, there's only 1 reason - relationships.
My best friend said, 'you're meant to be single life.'
there's someone asked me, 'what's relationship to you?'
I'll answer you here:
it is a shyty stuffs you would never wanna mess with.
It's like gambling, either you lose all, or you win jackpot.
But I'm not a good gambler, I lose all.
And I've learnt my lesson - to not gamble anymore.
There's times I mistaken admire and love, and that makes me confuse.
I dislike it, but now I really don't understand the word 'love' anymore.
Still, I don't really care, I don't wanna know the meaning either.

You left me behind without thinking bout me at all
just like throwing rubbish into the recycle bin
without guilty, and its necessary
ever know how I feel?
all you think is bout yourself
and you never say 'I'm sorry' at all
not even a single msg.
I'm stupid enough to wait for that msg of yours.
It will never happen anyway.



'Its enough, Henry.'

0 comments: