CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Jessica's birthday~

HELL YEAH~!
I'm finally posting it up~!
WUHU W27 rocks!

and so here's the procedure of what we did in Sunway Pyramid~
PRANKING JESSICA!

1. Make Stephen Lai Laugh

If failed,

- Go to 5 strangers and tell them ‘Today is my birthday, please sign on my hand’.

- Eat Chilies.

2. Arcade: Detona Challenge

Breaking a new record.

If failed,

- Hang a pre-made card

o Back “If you think you’re pretty, look at me!”

o Front “Today is my birthday!”

3. Make Kar Heng laugh

If failed,

- Go to any 5 guys and tell them “You look really really handsome” and get a signature.

4. Guessing / IQ game

- Answer 10 questions within 5 minutes

- If unable to answer a question, can choose to eat bitter gout/tao geh/wasabi to jump to another question.

5. Buy a “baby dots” and put it in her mouth, go to 5 people and take photo.

6. Asian Avenue: Dance Para-para Paradise (The Dance Machine)

Pass normal stage

7. Archery challenge: to hit at least 5 arrows on the target - no punishment

8. Finally: Dinner @ Wong Kok

Photos can be viewed from my facebook profile~

sry, wasn't in a mood for anything, so I'll just leave it this short~

0 comments: