CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Broken heart~

I'm hungry at the time 1:21 am

yet I still have my assignments to do
in fact it is the 3D drawing
which requires alot of brain usage
think think think~
but I couldn't think much.
I'm very sad.

My heart is broken into pieces
after hearing the truth from you.
I was fixing my heart till 1/2 already
and now it breaks into even smaller pieces
which I don't know how long I'm able to fix it anymore.
I felt heartless
because my tears falls without I feeling sad.
I heard lightning storms right outside
while I'm sitting on my balcony writing this.
The weather is super cold now
and I'm freezing.
I no longer felt the warmth within me.
Out of sudden, I just missed you
flashback on everything we've done.
why is this happening on me.

I noticed I've being emo for quite some time already
but I just couldn't help it.
It's because I like you a lot
that makes my heart broken.
You're my heart breaker, you know?
Blog can no longer become my secret hideout
because I know you'll read it when you're online.
So I'm back to be the old me once again
keeping all in,
without making anyone worries.

I'm feeling pressure in my heart
that makes me uneasy for the past 2 weeks.
Its suffering and pain
but I have to deal with it
its my heart after all.
I will be disappearing from you right now
because I felt uneasy if you're beside me
I will be jealous
I will feel the broken heart of mine
I will feel pain either.
You've done nothing wrong
just that I'm the one foolish.
There's nothing much we can talk about anymore.
I'm sorry for everything.

Its almost 2 am already
and I can't stand the cold and my tiredness
back to bed I will be.
Praying everything will be fine for you.
I hope we will never contact each other anymore.

0 comments: