CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

devil speaking in me~

Dude
2 years!
you kept me in sleep!
So do you enjoyed being an angel ehh?
I don't see you enjoying at all
remember,
I see everything you see
I feel everything you feel
I know your thoughts.
You felt SAD
right?
you can deny
but you can't lie to me
none of your days are truly happy at all right?
you noticed your tears never falls?
because I'm not full asleep!
You kept me awake a lil
because you're afraid
and keep me as a protection.
you're a coward
I knew it all the while
afraid of all things
you should've let me awake
and I'll overcome the fear of yours
so you feel no fear.
You choosed to believe everyone
and now you finally realise
that you have to DOUBT everything!
like me, doubt every single thing
making you extra careful in all ways.
You gave ppl a second chance
but end up what did you get?
The whole thing repeated for the 2nd time.
Hurtful? Why la you so dump?
Be cruel,
show no mercy,
and they dare not repeat it anymore.
Who really cares bout this kind of friend anymore?
You gave up things for another's purpose
and end up you get nothing.
If its me, I don't care who they are,
save yourself is better than anything else.
You believe and fulfill your promises,
and none of their promises will be fulfilled.
What's the point of having faith on ass like them?
You believed your heart will be healed
you believed you found the right ones
you believed you can.
Yeah..
Tell me your results..
Your heart is made of glass
once broken it can never be like it used to be
you can never be healed!
You end up giving up on her
because I've showed you you're nothing to her
and continue to dream on if you don't believe.
Things you do, without my pressure,
you think you can do it?
Stop running away already.
Accept the fact that I, devil suits you more
I will make sure you have no more sorrow.
I'll teach you everything from the inside
and do as I command.
Be gone, angel
instead of keeping you in sleep
I shall vanish you.
He doesn't need any kindness anymore.
You've made him had enough of hurt.
I shall remove his heart
and be like me.
Heartless.
Cruel.
Evil.
This is the world you're facing
Without me you can't survive.
So
welcome to the black parade.
it's time to bleed it out!

0 comments: