CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So..

working without a cert is hard
working with a cert and expecting high salary is even harder
so
jobless ppl is everywhere in Malaysia

buying a digital camera is expensive
buying a DSLR is even more expensive
so
ppl decided to use phone camera

Expressing yourself in words is difficult
expressing your love towards your crush in words is even more difficult
so
ppl often uses sms-ing or the middle person to help sending info's

just like me,
like a loser.

wanted to talk to someone I liked,
but no coverage at all,
like a small lil turtle.

silence is all I do,
scaring her and making her feel embarrassed,
and keeping her waiting for me to take an action.

I'm sorry gal,
I didn't mean to.

If I'm given the chance to redo everything:
I would ask you to come over and look at the theme I made for you
tell me its nice with a smile and you'll see me smiling the whole day
and I'll ask you to walk around with only me alone while my friends can walk themselves
lots of jokes and you'll enjoy it
and after the lunch we had
I would asked you to close your eyes
and given you a kiss on your cheek
a sweet memory you will never forget.

well anyway, we did a 'family' photo in pizzahut XD



and also.. first time revealing it..

my princess



0 comments: