CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

tired~

I'm tired~
of everything~
where are you~
where is your love~
where is your feeling~
where is my feeling either~
where is my tears~
where is my handworking-ness~
where is my foolishness~
where is my aggressiveness~
where is my motivation~
where is my dream~
where is my laugh~
where is my kindness~
where is my freedom~
where is my faith~
where is my trust~
where is my love~
where is my aim~
where is my success~
where is my smile~
where is my sweetness~
where is my romanticness~
where is my crazyness~
where is my panic-ness~
where is my appreciation~
where is my heart~
where is my justice~
where is my sleepness~
where is my depressness~
where are my talents~
where are my true friends~
where am I going~

I totally don't know..

0 comments: