CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Could I..

I can work hard in studies,
study hard and ask lots of questions,
I can finish up 5 past year papers without complain,
I teaches everyone who need help with and never gets it wrong.
But when the exam comes, could I...?

I can work many hours a day,
working hard to get promoted,
I can work all day without a break,
I help every colleague who needs help with all I can.
But when the manager gave me a project to handle, could I...?

I can play games 24 hours a day,
playing hard to become the top,
I can play without taking foods,
I kill players who kill low lvls until he dare not log in his account.
But when the top guild comes for guild war, could I...?

Everytime situation like this happened, I end up failing it..
I hated myself, and questioned myself, why..
I couldn't find the answer at all..
Is it over confident? Or too proud of myself?
Or is it I'm just unlucky?
Who knows? Probably...

Yet I get to know you..
So pretty and always with a lovely smile..
I tried to capture your heart with all I can..
Date you, sms you, call you, even making things by my own hands..
And now when I think further,
When the day I confess to you comes, could I...?

uhhhhhhh felt so stupid and useless -.-
still,
1 thing I always done it right.
I never blames the outcome, and at least I tried my best. =3

So
if at the end you tell me that I'm still not good enough to be with you,
princess,
I just wanna tell you,
I love you like no one else ever loves you before =3

0 comments: